Street Fighter LoA DEMO Street Fighter LoA DEMO

I'm sorry but...

This game is almost unplayable... the arrow commands rarely respond when they should. And whenever they do; the computer always blocks the attack.

Its a miracle how I somehow beat Dan.

Muja responds:

I could copy and paste the answer I gave to Grieverbravin, but I won't...

The thing is, the computer always blocks the attack because you're supposed to do so, too. I mean, you should not get hit very easily, or at least not when your guard meter is high.

And the arrow commands worked fine for me, and it seems, to all the others, so I'm asking you, too:
You sure it is not your web connection's fault?

Thank you for your review anyway.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Strangely addicting.

Hilariously fun! Great job!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

i love it!

it reminds me of the old school games, and the retro beat just adds on to the nostalgia.

my only complaint is that the big enemies could have needed 2 hits to make them flinch, or make it so that they can't flinch at all.

REDDER REDDER

i LOVE IT

i like it because its a unique flash game. and it is challenging. most of the time my fingers are stumbling all over the arrow keys because of all the quick timing jumps, LOVE IT!

and at first i thought that my computer somehow was glitching the game or something. but then i realized that the more gems i got, the more f*cked up everything gets. it sorta creep'd me out . BUT again thats what i like about it! great job!

Canabalt Canabalt

AMAZING!

Its very addicting and i like how there is no story to it. makes you use your imagination :D

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

absolutely amazing

i like how its realistic (for the most part) and i like the characters comments here and there XD

Level Up! Level Up!

AMAZING

just got 100% completion (and beat the game for the first time :p) and the surprise at the end was a nice surprise :D can't wait for the next installment.

syMon syMon

i like it

very simple game of simon says. and i like the touch of a leader board.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

i thought it was pritty good

its a nice survival game. but it could be better with some power-ups, or some new weapons. good job all together though :D

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor